GUY FIERI, have you eaten at your new restaurant in Times Square? Have you pulled up one of the 500 seats at Guy’s American Kitchen & Bar and ordered a meal? Did you eat the food? Did it live up to your expectations?
Did panic grip your soul as you stared into the whirling hypno wheel of the menu, where adjectives and nouns spin in a crazy vortex? When you saw the burger described as “Guy’s Pat LaFrieda custom blend, all-natural Creekstone Farm Black Angus beef patty, LTOP (lettuce, tomato, onion + pickle), SMC (super-melty-cheese) and a slathering of Donkey Sauce on garlic-buttered brioche,” did your mind touch the void for a minute?
This NY Times review of Guy Fieri’s new restaurant in Times Square is on Homeland levels of greatness for me. It is my bible now.
- amikae likes this
- dgcakes likes this
- are-you-ok-blog reblogged this from michcoll
- diemarysues likes this
- tawnyport reblogged this from beanarie
- beanarie reblogged this from clickthefrog
- mian87 reblogged this from clickthefrog
- clickthefrog reblogged this from michcoll
- clickthefrog likes this
- ericisadrug likes this
- cynicismandspunk likes this
- ryancrobert likes this
- mutatonomine reblogged this from michcoll
- michcoll posted this